How you can buy now and pay later with Percy Stride
As of March 2020 Percy Stride now offers a "Try Before You Buy" payment alternative!
- Receive your shoes before having to pay a penny
- Checkout just as quickly as normal
- Stay protected by Klarna's Buyer Protection
- Get the chance to try before you buy
- No Interest & Fee's
Percy Stride offers 2 new payment options:
Pay after 30 days and Pay in 3 installments
So getting your new Percy Stride's could be easier than ever! So time to start picking out your favourite pair!
Klarna contacts you directly by e-mail with payment instructions and you can pay when you are ready and happy (as long as you are over 18 of course!)
We've answered some of your crucial questions below:
- Who is Klarna? Klarna is a Swedish payment service provider that takes end-to-end responsibility for your payment. Klarna is the provider of Smoooth payments to more than 70,000 online stores. Over 60 million consumers worldwide have trusted Klarna to securely handle their payments.Who is Klarna?
- What about cancellations? If your order with us is cancelled or returned, once Percy Stride has accepted this then Klarna is able to cancel and refund your payment.
- What about late fees? It is crucial you provide us with your correct e-mail address when checking out with Klarna. This will be the main means of communication and prompting regarding your payment and should you not receive these you may be liable for late payment fees. In addition to this, we will require your e-mail address should we feel the need to contact you regarding your order.
- Do I have to do a credit check? As a payment service Klarna will issue a credit check to make sure you are eligible for both alternative payment methods, however this check is not available to any lender besides yourself and Klarna and will not affect your smooth checkout procedure.
If you have any further questions you can find many more FAQ's with Klarna Customer Service.